Team Operations Administrator
The Impact Mission Team of the Baptist General Association of Virginia is seeking a full-time Team Operations Administrator. The responsibilities will include:
· Coordinate aspects of the volunteer (team and individual) experience for those serving through Impact Missions.
· Assist staff with budgetary matters, financial transactions, vouchers, deposits, remittance forms, journal entries, credit card statements and other necessary business.
· Supervise additional administrative staff (volunteer or paid) in respect to their specific ministry area assignment
· Maintain travel/vacation/meeting schedules for the staff.
· Serve as the host for meetings and other events held in the office.
· Relate as co-missioners with all members of the BGAV family in a supportive and affirming manner, working across office and team lines to most effectively accomplish the mission of Kingdom Advance.
Responsibilities include: Assisting the Staff Coordinator in the coordination and monitoring of daily team operations and overall activities of the Impact Mission Team. This includes providing office support for the team, coordinating logistical support for all volunteers, assisting with financial transactions, sending communications to volunteers and donors, and maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
Knowledge and Skills: • Good interpersonal and time management skills. • Requires effective oral and written communication skills. • Excellent quantitative skills and strong attention to detail. • Familiarity with financial record keeping. • Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word. • Ability to multitask and work well under pressure. • Ability to work as a part of a team. • Self-motivated – ability to work effectively without close supervision. • Maturity to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations. • Experienced in supporting volunteers.
Education and Work Experience: • College education and 2-4 years’ experience in this or related field desirable; or • combination of education and experience.
To apply for the position, click here to complete the online application.