Triangle Baptist Church is a friendly and welcoming church that was founded in 1941. It is a small church that wants to influence our community to know and love Jesus Christ and his saving power. It is located less than one mile from the main gate of Quantico Marine Base, Virginia and 35 miles south of the U.S. Capital (Washington, DC). It is located in historic Prince William County, Virginia. The church is adjacent to I-95 and U.S. Route 1 (Richmond Highway) in Triangle, Virginia.
We have worship service on Sunday morning, Wednesday evening prayer and Bible study, Communion on the first Sunday of each month, Good Friday service, and Christmas Eve service.
Visit us on Facebook and the Church website: www.trianglebaptistchurch.org
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ANTICIPATED TIME COMMITMENTS
1. Doing ministry/preparing for ministry: Five hours a week; more during special events or as set forth in an employment contract.
2. Participating in meetings/training: One to four hours a month.
1. Oversee the entire music ministry of the Church.
2. Organize and lead the music ministry of the Church and assist the pastor during worship services.
3. Choose music for and direct the adult choir/praise team in traditional and contemporary music.
4. Schedule and direct weekly and special choir rehearsals.
5. Organize, maintain, and update the music library.
6. Select music and direct special groups and solos.
7. Recruit and provide training for choirs and musical groups within the church.
8. Select and coordinate congregational songs with sermon topics and seasonal themes.
9. Arrange for special music during every regular service – either by adult choir, special musical groups, soloists, youth, or children’s choirs.
10. Arrange for a substitute when unable to participate in Sunday Service.
11. Together with the Music Committee, maintain musical instruments and arrange for tuning and upkeep.
12. Together with the Music Committee, organize and maintain choir robes.
13. Together with the Music Committee annually submit a budget request for funds for the music program of the Church.
14. Complete and/or maintain reports as needed or required.
15. Have knowledge of copyrights and music licensing requirements.
16. Work with the media team to manage technical aspects of worship including visual media.
17. Shall provide music selections to the Administrative Assistant in time to be included in the church bulletin for Sunday services.
WORK HOURS: Part-Time
LEAVE (Paid Time Off): As stated in the Church’s current leave policy
A degree is not required.
We prefer 3 years of prior ministry experience.
We require a minimum of 3 character references.
Submit resumes, sermons, social media, or websites to: